Our school uniform supplier is now Mapac, an established company who have been supplying school uniform since 1955.
- Their online ordering service has the following features:
- Parents can order by post or by phone, as well as online
- Their experienced customer advisors will help parents who need advice or want to order by phone
- he website has a good sizing chart to help you order the correctly sized uniform
- The phone lines are open from Monday to Friday 9am -5pm all year round and throughout the Summer holidays
- Delivery times are usually 10-15 working days
- Postage and packaging is free on orders of £40 or more and £2.95 for smaller orders
- Parents can order with friends and for more than one school at a time to qualify for free postage
Please click to purchase uniform: Click here for Mapac online
Mapac can supply all the items of clothing listed in our school uniform policy below:
School Uniform Policy
Although there is no compulsion for parents of primary school children to purchase a school uniform, it is hoped that parents will send their children in uniform. We feel that uniform enhances the children’s feelings of belonging to and identifying with the school.
It is also cheaper to dress children in uniform than to allow them to dress in their own choice of clothes. Uniform also prevents competition between children about the clothes worn.
The uniform includes a wide range of items which cater for all budgets and tastes and can be bought through Mapac, our school uniform supplier, or from many high street shops or supermarkets.
Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers
Royal blue school sweatshirt or cardigan
Pale blue polo shirt
As above or blue gingham or similar dress
Pale blue polo shirt
Royal blue school sweatshirt
As above or shorts, if preferred.
No jeans, please.
Baseball hats with the school logo are available. It is advisable for all children to have a hat in school during the warmer, sunny weather to wear when outdoors.
Children require a sensible pair of shoes or trainers for playtime and a pair of indoor shoes (often plimsolls).
An essential part of a child’s education is the provision of opportunities for good physical development. To take part in apparatus work, movement, dance and games the children should change into P.E. clothing. Children need plain black shorts, white T-shirt and suitable plimsolls.