Before making a decision about their child’s future education, many parents appreciate the opportunity to visit the school. We are always delighted to welcome parents and carers to Queen Emma to attend one of our regular Open Mornings. This year the dates are:
- Wednesday 20th October at 10.30 am
- Thursday 25th November at 10.30 am
- Wednesday 12th January at 10.30 am
Please contact our school office on (01223) 714300 or email email@example.com to register your interest. If these dates are not suitable please contact the school office and we will make every effort to arrange a convenient date for you to visit our school. Please do not hesitate to contact our school if you would like more information about choosing a school for your child.
For a place in our nursery, please apply directly to the school (01223) 714305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For places in Reception to Year 6, please contact the Local Authority’s Admissions Department who can provide further information about our class sizes and send you an application form. Their contact number is (01223) 699200.
Our school booklet has lots of information about life in school and is available to read below:
Admission for Reception 2022
- If your child was born between 1st September 2017 and 31st August 2018, and you live in Cambridgeshire you need to apply for Reception for September 2022.
- You can apply for a Reception primary school place for September 2022 from
10th September 2021 onwards.
- The deadline for applications is 15th January 2022, you will then get an offer for a place on 19th April 2022.
Our Admissions Policy is available to read below.